6 Outfits You Just Have To Try | Cupcake Fashion
Posted: Nov 08 2013
It's the weekend. Do you need some fresh ways to jazz up your clothes? The 6 Outfits are a must:
1. White on white: White on white is one of the hottest, freshest looks at the moment. You really can not go wrong! Throw in a li'l pineapple and you are good to go!
2. Over the top: a leather bustier is a great way to re-vamp a white blouse - it creates an edgy look while bringing out your curves. When in doubt pair with your favourite jeans. This outfit is a real classic!
3. Clash: Stripes and floral, stripes and geometric print - whatever it is CLASH IT UP. Stripes are a great neutral print that go with everything!
4. Monochrome with a twist: Monochrome (black and white) is so popular, but have you thought about a post pastel pink and black? We love this look and think it's a great way to get extra wear out of your dressier skirts!
5. Metal Chick: You can't go wrong with a vintage rock tee paired with black jeans, ankle boots and a leather jacket!What we love about this ensemble is everyone looks good in it!
6. Ombre Ombre: Ombre jeans are a great addition to your denim staples. They give the illusion of smaller hips which is what us women want, isn't it? Paired with leopard print and black accessories, you have the perfect work to bar look!