Fresh Wardrobe | Easy ways to organise your wardrobe
Posted: Feb 20 2014
1. Use wooden hangers
2. Slim plastic shoe boxes stack ( so you can see in to the box as well as stack them neatly)
3. Hanging canvas storage shelves. Ikea have them and they're a great way to add space.
4. Hang your bags! Genius idea and you will be able to see them all the time.
5. Store out of season items in space bags. If it's summer, get rid of those knits. If it's winter, get rid of those bikinis. Maximise your space by getting rid of what you don't need.
6. Categorise your clothes so you know which section things are in. You could always organise in colour ways as well.
7. Store less used items at the top of your wardrobe.
8. Every three to four months donate unused items to St Vinnies or The Salvation Army.
9. Divide jewellery in to categories and store accordingly. You'll get more wear out of your favourites if you know exactly where they are!