Miranda Kerr: July 2014
Posted: Jul 25 2014
We're using the only girl we know to for some weekend outfit inspiration! We always like to keep up to date with what she is wearing, we just know she will put together something fresh and inspiring!
1. Pair a large coat back with leather and a printed blouse (cute kid optional)
2. Stripes and floral print are a match made in heaven!
3. Play with proportions! Wear an a-line skirt with a high neckline to flatter your curves.
4. Exude cool with a bomber style jacket, skinny jeans and oversized glasses.
5. Double denim is always a good idea. Make sure they're different shades, however!
6. Sheer blouses are chic! Pair back with tailored pants for a sophisticated look.
7. When in doubt wear denim, nude and white! It's unbeatable and it's fresh!
8. Dress dark denim up with a black and ankle boots. Perfect option for dressing from work to bar!
9. Don't be afraid of white pants! Wear with a loose fitting blouse and heels for a modern, preppy look.
10. Make use of your denim skirt in winter by pairing back with some stockings and a large, long-lined blazer.