Five Minutes With Brittaney Blanchard | Model
Posted: May 10 2013
We spent five minutes with Australian/ International model Brittaney Blanchard, asking her the tricks of the trade and her daily essentials.
Enjoy reading over this mega babes answers! We love having her here weekly at Cupcake!
You can see more of Brit's work at: www.brittaneyjohnston.com
1. How long have you been modeling for? I've been Modelling for around about 3 years with Viviens.
2. What has been your favourite job to date? I certainly couldn't choose between a favourite, as everyone I have had the pleasure to work with have been so great!
3. What do you prefer catwalk or editorial? Both are totally different, I love to take on Various characters for editorials, and the runway is such an adrenaline rush. So I love them equally for different reasons. 4. What's playing on your ipod at the moment? 'Otto Knows' is one of my latest additions.
5. Three items which are a must have in your handbag? I can't live without my organic coconut oil 'I use it for many things, like lip balm, sunscreen and I also eat it, my iPad to keep in communication with the world and last but not least a handful of sunflower seeds and nuts to keep me energized.
6. Three items which you always take with you on a shoot? My shoe bag, a good book to read and a large bottle of water to keep my hydrated.
7. What advice would you give to young girls wanting to become a model? Dream big, be true to who you are, and eat healthy to stay in shape, avoid diets.
8. Favourite trend right now? Im a big fan of Ear cuffs
9. Favourite clothing label/designer? I'm loving Cooper, but there is so many others that I equally love.
10. After a full day of shooting or showings, how do you like to unwind and what beauty product is your savior? A good movie or massage to relax and unwind, a fresh coconut and a bit of browsing on the Internet.