Five Minutes With Blogger Domenica Calarco Of Vogue Vandal
Posted: Jul 30 2013
We spent five minutes chatting with our latest blogger crush Domenica of Vogue Vandal. Her blog is a mixture between fashion and beauty. She also has a Youtube Channel for all her beauty tutorials: View it here
Questions and answers time!!
1. What inspired you to begin blogging
Quiet a lot inspired to to being my blog, but I just think my passion and the encouragement from family and friends really inspired to create something amazing.
2. How would you best describe your style
Really laid back, simple with a touch of glamor. I like to take trends and make them my own, I never take myself too seriously with fashion; it's way too fun!
3. What is your favourite trend of the season
I am loving statement necklaces at the moment, particularly Nat Kent Jewellery who make the most unique pieces. They can give your out fir that extra bit of punch, which I love.
4. Four beauty essentials you can't live without
NARS Laguna Bronzer, A really great moisturiser like my daily moistuiser from Alpha- H Skincare, lip balm and sea salt texturising spray for my hair.
5. What is your favourite hairstyle
Simple center part either with a soft wave or in a low bun.
6. Favourite place to hang out in Sydney
The Grounds of Alexandria is the coolest place in Sydney to hang; they have the best orange syrup cake ever!
7. What are your favourite blogs at the moment